Home searches are not confined to office hours. Many of your clients will need to talk to you in the evening after work or on weekends. As a real estate professional, you have to be available to your clients when they need you. This means that you have two choices. You can always have your phone on and be ready to answer or you can hire PCN as your real estate answering service to answer the calls that you can’t get.
Why Use PCN’s Real Estate Answering Service?
You know how much a new client is worth – and therefore how much each individual phone call could be worth. Don’t miss any opportunities. The vast majority of your prospects will not leave a voicemail – they will go to the next agent on their list and find someone who is available right then. By using PCN’s real estate answering service you will set yourself apart from the competition. You will have a friendly and professional operator ready to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. No more missed calls or missed opportunities. Whether you are a real estate agent, a real estate appraiser, a real estate attorney, or an escrow or title company, our answering service makes sure a friendly and professional voice is available to answer calls whenever they come in.
Popular Services For Real Estate Clients
Lead Capture: If you are like our real estate clients, you are always on the go – meeting prospects, showing properties, networking. You cannot always be available to answer the phone. This can be a big problem if you run any advertising (and what agent doesn’t?). The goal of your advertising is usually to get a prospect to call you. If you are not available to take the call, less than 20% of people will leave a message. The other 80%? They will hang up and call a competing agent. So much for effective advertising!
Call Tracking: Are you running multiple ads? Want to know which ones are most effective? We can give you a separate tracking number to use for each of your ads, then you can check to see which ones are generating the most calls. This allows you to better focus your advertising budget on the best sources.
24 Hour Answering: Tired of having to have your phone with you and on at all times so you don’t miss any calls? With our 24 hour answering service you can break free from your phone (within reason) and still provide the service that your clients expect. If you are not available, one of our friendly and professional operators will be available to answer, take a message, and patch it through to you if it is important.
Get Started With A Risk Free Trial
Try us for a week, we will earn your business for life.